Saturday, May 5, 2007

The Perks of Being Rejected by Hype Machine....

Well, apparently, a bunch of blogs have been attacked by Web Sheriff for posting Icky Thump. They are caught sharing the track by Web Sheriff checking Hype Machine for the song, so the fact that I haven't been around long enough or something to be accepted by The Hype Machine lets me do illegal things, like post this magnificent track!

The White Stripes return with a vengeance, attacking the attackers of Immigration apparently. All I know is this track is fueled by such a blistering riff that I had no choice but to listen again. It was out of my hands. Jack White, in my opinion, can do no wrong.

The White Stripes - Icky Thump

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im telling the web sheriff on you

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this. God Bless it, this song is a monster! Thank you Jack and Meg!!