Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm a million miles away


Not Your Lover - Blitzen Trapper

I miss it beside you. I know you're with
him now, and things can never go back to the way they were before. There's too much...space, you know? Well, yes, clearly there's space, in the literal sense. A couple continents worth. But I mean there's an emotional distance. I'm sad that it's there. I am really sorry, for what it's worth. Just thought you should know. We had some good times, though, didn't we? Remember that picnic we had at Turtle River? I packed sandwiches at the site, but we took a walk and by the time we got back they were gone? It didn't matter though, we still had a good time. Plus, those hot dogs from the gas station weren't so bad. Anyway, I saw The Louvre the other day. It was nice, but it mostly made me think of what I lost. You don't have to call me back. I know you won't. Just...know that I'm thinking of you. Bye, I guess.

[Once again, picture by Marla. Song off Blitzen Trapper's Furr. Go out and buy it.]

No comments: